- Squarespace offers the ability to test different templates without losing content.
- Provides stock photography—a huge plus if your bakery doesn’t have high-resolution photos of your offerings or space.
- Includes mobile-friendly templates, meaning your site will look just as good on smartphones as it does on computer screens.
Icing on the Cake: Customer service is available via email and Twitter 24/7.
Price: $12 to $46 per month.
- Wix.com offers various designer-made templates created specifically for bakeries.
- Has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.
- Provides an artificial design intelligence feature to create a ready-made website in minutes.
Icing on the Cake: Personalized search engine optimization can help your bakery rank higher in online queries.
Price: $5 to $25 per month. Free option with limited features available.
- BigCommerce Specializes in e-commerce, making it easy to sell online, from payment processing to shipping.
- Provides new users onboarding consultants.
- Offers a built-in social commerce tool to enable selling on social media platforms (Facebook and Pinterest) and marketplaces (eBay and Amazon).
Icing on the Cake: An analytics tool keeps track of valuable metrics like online orders, website visits and conversion rates.
Price: $29.95 to $249.95 per month.