What you'll need
Dawn Chocolate Buttercreme Style Icing (02440981)
Dawn Exceptional® Bright Yellow Buttercreme Style Icing (02434398)
Dawn Exceptional® Orange Buttercreme Style Icing (02441004)
Dawn White Buttercreme Style Icing (02434356)
Dawn Exceptional® Hot Pink Buttercreme Style Icing (02441038)
Dawn Exceptional® Light Pink Buttercreme Style Icing (02441046)
Dawn Exceptional® R&H® RichCreme® Vanilla Cake Base (00577265)
Plugra® European Style Unsalted Butter (01046334)
Bakery Essentials™ Pure Vanilla Extract (03038215)
Bakery Essentials™ Whole Eggs*
Spring Sunset Color Palette Formula:
- Sunset Yellow- 3 parts light yellow: 1 part chocolate: 1 part bright yellow
- Sunset Rusty Orange- 1 part orange: 1 part chocolate: 2 parts white
- Hot Sunset Orange- 1 part orange: 1 part hot pink: 1 part chocolate
- Sunset Pink- 4 parts hot pink: 2 parts light pink: 1 part orange: 1 part chocolate
- Sunset Plum- 2 parts hot pink: 1 part chocolate
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together 4 pounds Dawn Crème Cake Mix, 1 pound softened unsalted butter, 0.8 oz vanilla extract, 1.8 oz whole eggs, and 1.8 oz whole milk. Mix until well combined and mixture looks like cookie dough. Pat into a flat circle, wrap with plastic wrap, and place in cooler until completely chilled.
Roll to ¼ inch thick and punch into different sized circles. Bake at 350 ͦF until completely set and just starting to color around the edges. Let cool completely. Using various star tips, fill piping bags with different colors of buttercreme and pipe swirls on the top of the cookies.
These pretty cookies resemble flowers and are a great option for cookie bouquets.
* Please reach out to Dawn Sales Representative for item number.
Vanilla, Cookie, Yellow, Chocolate, Orange, Pink, Buttercreme, Buttercream